Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
2 cups – all purpose flour or Maida
2tsp- baking powder
6 – Eggs
1cup- powdered sugar
2 to 3 drops – vanilla essence
250g- margarine or butter (at room temperature)
- Preheat the oven at a maximum temperature 366 degree
- Then take a bowl, sift the flour and baking powder.
- Make sure the butter or margarine is soft, then add it the bowl
- Add eggs, powder sugar, vanilla essence and beat them until the batter is thoroughly mixed together
- You can use a spatula or an electric mixture
- If you do not have electric mixture, then use wooden spatula, it is best
- The beaten mixture should freely drop from the wooden spatula when tapped on the bowl side, if you feel the consistency is litter hard then some 1 to 2 teaspoon of milk for getting the right consistency.
- Take the tin that you use normally for baking the cake, rub it with some butter inside and dust it with the flour ones and then put half of the batter into it.
- Place it in the pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 45minutes.
- In between, you can check it is done or burning down with a knife, if the knife is coming out smoothly, then the cake is done and if the knife is sticky, then it means some more minutes is needed.
- When it is cooked, keep it outside for some time to cool and then you can do icing on it.
So is it an easier process. A lovely homemade cake is done within one hour.
If you are doing it for the first time, and then may find certain problems but once you are used to it, you will feel easier. You can find many recipes of cake in the market or on the internet. Once you get one recipe, then follow the steps and bake the cake. When you search the recipes, you will come across various ingredients for making the cake. But there are some key ingredients which you cannot leave them out.
The cake venture can go wrong any of the one key ingredient. When you go to buy the ingredients make a list and take it with you and cross check it after purchasing. The ingredients you use make all be at room temperature. The most popular or key ingredients are egg, flour, butter and sugar. The flavor you like can choose like vanilla, chocolate, pineapple, etc.
Most people like chocolate cakes and you will find many recipes for making a chocolate cake. Chocolate cake can be made in varying forms. The kids as well as adults love chocolate cakes. You can either make a simple chocolate cake by adding some cocoa powder in the sponge cake batter. If you like to bite the chips of chocolate, then add it also. Many different icing also can be made with chocolate cream or chips or with crushed chocolates.