Impress your loved one on this Valentine’s Day with the cake you made at home. Like every year, do not spend your hard earn money on buying a cake from your favorite store, try to make yourself. Of course you might be thinking to make a cake in heart shape this can be accomplished in three ways, bake the cake in a heart shaped pan. If you do not have that pan, then cut the cake into heart shape. Place a template of heart shape on the cake and cut according to that with a nice serrated bread knife. The third way draws a heart shape on the round cake by using a pastry bag.
The cake baking has begun in Rome, ancient times with bread, egg, butter and honey. Since then this type of baked bread has become the important part of any celebration. The cream layer on the soft bread simply melts into the mouth, so why to leave such a sweet delicacy on Valentine day. Vanilla, chocolate, pineapple, black forest or strawberry, any icing can bring a beautiful charm to your beloved face like never before.
Egg less cakes are also a good option for celebrating the Valentine’s Day. It is equally delicious with the fact that they are mad with baking salts and not contain eggs. Bake a nice walnut chocolate cake egg less one; it will be as delicious too. This sponge cake is made with sweet chocolates and walnuts and then garnishes the cake with crunchy walnuts for giving a tempting look.
You can also think of a cake art that tastes your loved one as well as it looks. They might think, that it is really made you or any professionals. You can do it by yourself, just need some time decorate it and bring out an average cake to an amazing one. Whether you want just some few or cover the cake, they are very quick and easy to do it. These heart shapes are very easy and common thing, but it can be made rare with some fun and add whimsical art on it.
You can use a butter cream art for hearts shapes and show your cake with a beautiful art to turn it out. Your cake will look very professional after finishing with a heart on it for that you do not need to expert on them. It is very easy to make hearts on plain cake with pipe butter cream. Just follow the steps and you can create a beautiful cake with the professional looking pipe heart.
- Bake a sponge cake first and after cooling, keep it on the top of the cake stand and cover the cake with a cream icing. Leave it for some time to settle down or refrigerate it.
- Then take that iced cake out and place it again on the stand. This will help to decorate easily, as you rotate the stand, without turning the cake.
- Take a 12 inch pastry bag and with the circular tip of any size you want, the bigger the cut, big size heart.
- Fill the half of the bag with butter cream and close it with your hand by holding tightly.
- Start to press the bag by keeping the tip on the cake and draw a shape of heart.
So, it is very easy to make pipe butter cram heart cake without any difficulty. Valentine’s Day cupcakes are also very famous; they are also simple to bake at home.